Traffic (2000) by Mark Botts “Undone” “The wheel has come full circle…” Winner of four academy awards (including Best Picture and Best Director), Traffic, which was spurred on by a British mini-series, “weaves together three loosely intersecting story-lines into a portrait that, in the end, is less about any of the film’s characters than about [...]
Most Popular Articles in the Last 30 days
- Neverending Story – Movie Stills 1 comment(s)
- A River Runs Through It – Unsettling Solace 0 comment(s)
- Everything is Illuminated – Explore the Past to Understand The Present 0 comment(s)
- The Neverending Story – Death of the Imagination 0 comment(s)
- Young Frankenstein – Review 0 comment(s)
- Little Shop of Horrors – Suddenly Seymour 0 comment(s)
- Monsters (2010) – Review 0 comment(s)
- The Royal Tenenbaums – Review 1 comment(s)
- Catfish – Documentary Review 0 comment(s)
- Five Christ-Figures in Film 1 comment(s)
Characters – that’s the foundation on which this show rests. ...
Directed by Jeffrey Blitz For fans of: Coming of age films, ...
Written and directed by: Terrence Malick Genre: Surrealistic Family Drama Starring: Brad ...